Filter Supply Chain Management
eFilters (in partnership with our parent company, King Filtration Technologies, Inc.) is uniquely qualified to meet the MRO filter supply requirements of big industry.
- Local stocking branch locations
- Dedicated Inside and Outside Sales Engineers
- Professionally trained staff
- Laboratory and Analytical services
- Technical support Engineers
- Documented total quality process
|We know how to focus on areas where significant savings and process improvements are attainable, resulting in a successful consolidation effort.
We are flexible and innovative in designing comprehensive MRO Filter Alliances that meet the needs of our customers who want to:
- Reduce transaction costs
- Streamline purchase process
- Optimize Inventory by:
- Moving towards standardization, where possible, to increase buying power
- Eliminating OEM filters
- Identifying cost effective alternatives
- Increasing inventory utilization among all plants and user locations
- Finding ways to utilize or eliminate dead inventory
- Reducing the total number of filters stocked
- Identifying and consolidating duplications
- “Cleaning up” item descriptions
Most importantly we have a reporting process that we tailor to your needs to track and document all inventory and cost reductions, process improvements and approved changes that result in improved performance and savings.
Typical documented savings in the first year are over 20% of total filtration purchases. and over 5 - 15% each year thereafter due to additional inventory improvements, product alternatives and technical process improvements.
|Typical documented savings in the first year are over 20% of total filtration purchases and over 5 - 15% each year thereafter due to additional inventory improvements, product alternatives and technical process improvements.